Click on the link below to download this letter from the Mayor:Emergency Information for Expected Storm (27.5 KiB, 1,207 hits)
Read More »
Office of Mayor Brian P. Stack Contact: Mark Albiez
January 12, 2011 (551) 655-1268
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mayor Brian P. Stack Announces Dates for Mobile Mayor’s Office
UNION CITY—Today, Union City Mayor Brian P. Stack announced dates and location for Mobile City Hall which will be hosted during the months of January and February.
Mobile City Hall will be hosted between the hours of 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM on the following dates at respective locations.
• Wednesday, January 19th – St. Anthony School – 700 Central Avenue (Side Entrance)
• Monday, January 24th – Old Library – 420 15th Street (between New York and Bergenline Avenues)
• Wednesday, January 26th – Veterans’ School – 1401 Central Avenue
• Tuesday, February 1st – Career Academy – 4100 Palisade Avenue (1st Floor)
• Wednesday, February 2nd – Pavilion at Union City Housing Authority – 3910 Kennedy Boulevard (back of parking lot)
• Tuesday, February 8th – Islamic Education Center – 4613 Cottage Place
Residents are encouraged to attend to discuss constituent issues with the Mayor.
Mayor Brian P. Stack said, “Typically, I will see between one hundred and one hundred and fifty constituents at a session. Residents are encouraged to attend, as we mail to all residents in the neighborhood that we are visiting. We try to address all matters that are presented by constituents and we enjoy a favorable response from the community.”